TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Shinku Martial Arts Winter Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Shinku Martial Arts of 4 Homeway, Harold Wood, Romford Essex, RM3 0HD
3. Entry is only open to residents of E and CM postcodes aged 17 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or any companies in the Promoter’s group of companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 15th of November 2019 and closes at 6pm on the 10th of December 2019.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries are permitted.
8. Will be Drawn on the 11th of December.
How to Enter
9. To enter, entrants must complete the above form with valid details.
10. By entering, the entrant warrants that the Entry is original and not copied, and was created by the entrant
11. This promotion is a game of chance. The winners will be selected randomly. No purchase is necessary.
12. Selection will take place at the end of the Entry Period at the Promoter’s address, of Shinku Martial Arts of 4 Homeway, Harold Wood, Romford Essex, RM3 0HD
13. Entries will only be eligible for the prize in the Entry Period in which they are posted and entered via the entry mechanism described at clause 9 above.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner selected at the end of Promotional Period, will receive £100 Smyths Toys Superstore gift card
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, non-refundable, nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best most original and creative Entry.
20. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter: Is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion; and accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. All entrants participating in this promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by a post on the Promoter’s Facebook page. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner (f) attendance at the Grand Prize.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
27. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter. When entering the Promotion, you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.